About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for an HR Manager to be our first HR professional in the US and to establish, from the ground up, our US HR activities, policies and processes, and be part of our fast growing HR team located in Tel Aviv & NYC.
The G&A group is the fueling engine behind our people- IT, Finance, Legal, Internal Ops or HR- we’re all focused on building the best organizational infrastructure & processes to help create an energizing, professional & highly engaging work environment. We are a team of business partners, enablers- constantly investing in enabling the company to grow and evolve quickly as it strives to achieve its business goals. Whether it's systems, procedures, processes or tools- they are all part of our everyday as we drive growth & development throughout the company.
As an US HR Manager you will be responsible for building Fabric’s first US Human Resource function, as well as attracting, developing and retaining world-class talent. Our people and company culture are key to our success so you'll take the lead in creating an amazing candidate & employee experience and ensuring that we execute our recruiting strategy, create & implement onboarding programs, company policies, performance processes, compensation and retention plans, training and development plans while creating a global “one team” company culture.
You will be reporting to the VP People based in Tel Aviv, Israel and part of a global team that works together to drive company growth & organizational development.
- Build Fabric’s first US HR function from the ground up- infrastructure, processes, systems, team & culture.
- Develop & implement HR policies & processes- local HR policies, comp. & benefits programs, handbooks, localized HR systems and more.
- Create & execute our employee lifecycle, i.e, on-boarding & offboarding processes, hiring, internal mobility & promotions, salary reviews, performance management etc.
- Design & carry out the US recruitment strategy & plan. Shape our employer branding to attract and retain diverse, world-class talent that will allow the company a competitive advantage.
- Enable business growth by building & executing a US talent plan. Guide critical talent decisions around HC & workforce planning, build scalable learning and training , career development programs and succession plans.
- Be a trusted advisor to the US leadership team; provide coaching and support with all talent related issues & conflict management.
- Analyze existing compensation packages and help map out future comp across all functions; benchmark current benefits offerings and strategize for additional benefits as we scale. Develop and communicate progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs that appropriately reward and motivate our teams.
- Use metric and data analysis to provide insights & identify trends; recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee engagement.
- Be the go-to person and provide impeccable guidance for everything related to US labor relations, legal risks, compliance & labor law topics. Ensure all HR Ops. adhere to legal standards.
- Hands on mindset and “on the ground” approach to increase employee engagement and morale, and reinforce a “one team” collaborative and engaged culture.
- 7+ years of experience in People Operations and Talent Acquisition senior/leadership roles, comfortable in a complex, fast-paced global environment.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a sole HR function in a fast growing startup environment - a MUST
- Experienced in leading human resources initiatives. Knows how to create from scratch, prioritize and execute People Operations related projects.
- Independent, self starter & professionally mature- able to work well in a remote work environment.
- Able to create great impact within the company, capable to wear many hats as we evolve and scale the company.
- Great interpersonal skills & exceptional communication ability, matched by strong project management capabilities.
- “Big picture” thinker and a builder at heart. You will help keep our team members engaged, happy and excited to come to work everyday.
- Passionate about culture- understands the significance of a company’s culture and its power to drive success.
- Data Driven- strong analytical skills, embrace using data and metrics to drive a people operations & recruitment strategy
- Knows what it means to work in a dynamic, result oriented fast-paced environment without the infrastructure (and bureaucracy) of a larger company. Positive “can do” approach, resilience and resourcefulness are a must.
- All in personality- give it all you’ve got to be part of a truly amazing team and company.
What you’ll get….
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Apply for this position