Facility & Maintenance Manager
About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
Facility & Maintenance Manager
We are looking for Facility & Maintenance Manager to join our Deployment team in Israel
The Deployment department is part of the global Operations division, responsible for end to end deployment of our Micro-fulfillment solutions. The team manages the deployment from the early project development stage through handover to the customer. This includes feasibility analysis, real-estate search, design, construction, equipment installation and providing overall project management.
Fabric is hiring a Facility Manager to lead the Maintenance of micro-fulfilment centers across Israel. As Facility manager you will be responsible for maintaining our complex projects consisting of many disciplines including electrical, HVAC, fire protection, chillers & freezers and buildings.
- Create and maintain annual maintenance plans for regional facilities.
- Build and manage maintenance budget per facility.
- Responsible for annual permit renewals, including annual certificates and business license.
- Conduct and document regular facility inspections.
- Manage region MMS
- Training of site personnel on maintenance procedures and checklists.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and implement lessons learned across the organization.
- Manage maintenance oriented projects at company operational sites
- 5-10 years of previous relevant experience.
- Electrical or mechanical practical engineering degree.
- Knowledge and familiarity in fire protection and fire detection systems.
- Knowledge and familiarity in AC systems, chillers and freezers.
- Experience with maintenance management systems and their implementation in organizations.
- Proven capabilities in managing multiple subcontractors and service providers.
- Well organized, detail and customer oriented, self starter.
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
- ‘Hands on’ approach. Problem solving mentality.
- Full English proficiency, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
Apply for this position