Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Fabric (Formerly known as CommonSense Robotics) is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Solution Product team
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with teams across Fabric to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s strategy. A successful candidate is able to lead cross-functional teams, drive product vision and priorities, guide products from conception to launch, manage a roadmap, and make data-driven decisions.
- Work with various stakeholders and end-users, customers, engineering, and design to lead product discovery and to document detailed requirements.
- Define and analyze key metrics that help monitor the performance of our solution across future (simulated) and existing facilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of market and business needs and translate them to business strategies, innovative product plans, and roadmaps
- Manage the product backlog and contribute to release planning, aligning with the longer-term road map
- Work closely with architects, engineers, and algorithm developers to help develop and integrate technical and algorithmic optimizations to our product.
Job Requirements (What the candidate needs to have in order to be successful in this role ?)
- BS/BA or higher, in a technical discipline or with extensive exposure to technical curricula.
- 4+ Years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and Critical thinking. Algorithmic experience - an advantage.
- Operational Research or analytics experience - an advantage.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment - an advantage.
- Solid technical background and ability to work closely with engineers on technical issues, optimization algorithms, and Data Science solutions.
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English - verbal and written.
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position