About The Position
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics) is hiring!
We are looking for a Lab Technician to join our growing System Integration team.
As a part of your role as a Lab Technician in Fabric you will:
- Run daily tests on System Integration Center
- Providing installation of hardware and software products
- Operating the system and analyze malfunctions
- Fault report handling
- Perform maintenance on the whole system
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about technology - both hardware and software
- Hands-on approach, responsible and with great teamwork abilities
- Flexibility for a highly dynamic working environment
- High-level Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Flexibility in working hours, willingness to work night shifts according to the company's needs
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics)
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.
The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven.
With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position